- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Type: Vinho Verde Rosé
- Tasting Notes: Deep pink color. Strawberry, currant and flowers revele an exuberant aroma. Balanced, crisp aftertaste with hints of fresh fruit.
- Food Pairing: Grilled fish, salads, light meats. Can be served as aperitif.
- Type of Bottle: Bordalesa ECV 75
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Screw Cap or Cork
- Grape Varieties: 70% Touriga Nacional, 30% Espadeiro
- Soil: Granitic Nature
- Winemaking: Crushing and soft pressing followed by defecation during 48 hours. The fermentation is made in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature (14ºC)
Serving temperature: 6-8ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|