The Netonix® WISP Switch™ model WS-12-400-AC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis, extended operating temperature range, and an oversized power supply for power hungry sites. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
OPTIONAL 19″ RACK MOUNT EARS
Highest density of PASSIVE POE ports per cubic inch on the market for those small equipment boxes.
The only switch line on the market that can deliver 1.5A of 24V or 48V on all 4 pairs (24VH and 48VH).
The only switch line on the market that has current sensors on all passive POE ports.
***Note: Above ports layout is Rev F and newer, older Rev E boards have Ports 1-4 24VH and 48VH
• LAG – Port aggregation LACP/Static
• STP / RSTP / MSTP
• Port mirroring and remote monitoring via Wireshark with CPSP
• VLAN dot1Q/QinQ/Port Trunking
• SNMP – complete statistical reporting
• SMTP alerts – configurable
• Bandwidth limiting per port
• Ping watchdog per port
• Scheduled port bouncing
• Cable Diagnostics • Loop Protection
• DHCP Snooping
• IGMP Snooping
• Flow Control – with back pressure
• Storm Control
• Multicast Filtering
• Port Isolation
• Auto TFTP Backup on Config Change
• UDP – Ubiquiti Discovery Protocol
• CDP – Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Security – access control list and login tarpit