- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Lisbon
- Type: Red Wine
- Tasting Notes: Ruby brick color. Wild berries and ripe fruit aroma. Well balanced and structured in the palate with soft tannins, medium body.
- Food Pairing: White meats, roasts and intense cheeses
- Type of Bottle: Bordalesa Lux
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Screw Cap
- Grape Variety: 70% Aragonez, 20% Castelão and 10% Tinta Miúda
- Soil: Clay Limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and full de-stemming, fermentation and classic tanning in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature
Serving temperature: 17/18ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|