- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Type: Sangria
- Tasting Notes: Dark slightly purplish red. Fresh and crisp aroma to ripe red fruits and cinnamon. Fruity in the palate, sweet and sour, light body.
- Food Pairing: Barbecues, sardines, pizza, pasta, salads and light summer meals. Can be served as a refreshing drink.
- Type of Bottle: Bag in Box
- Capacity: 5Lt
- Closure: Bag in Box
- Soil: Clay Limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and full de-stemming, fermentation and classic tanning in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature
Serve at the temperature of 7/8ºC. Drink with moderation
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage
|Closure Type||Bag in Box|