- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth and Arnaldo Simões
- Type: White Wine Frisante
- Tasting Notes: Citric colour. Fruited aroma with exotic fruits like pineaple. Very fresh and pleasant. Acidic in the mouth, fresh with a pleasant sparkle
- Food Pairing: Grilled fishes, seafood, pastas, white meats or simply as an appetizer
- Type of Bottle: Celite
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Screw Cap
- Grape Variety: 90% Fernão Pires and 10% Arinto
- Soil: Clay Limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and soft pressing, followed by defecation. Fermentation done in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
Serving temperature: 6-7ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage