- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Douro D.O.C.
- Type: White Wine
- Tasting Notes: Citric color. Transparent with mineral aroma, tropical fruits and citrus. Vivid, fresh, balanced with a pleasant finale.
- Food Pairing: Fish, seafood, pasta and grilled white meats
- Type of Bottle: Bordalesa Elite
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Grape Varieties: 60% Viosinho, 20% Semillon and 20% Malvasia Fina
- Soil: Slaty and granitic soils
- Winemaking: Crushing and soft pressing, followed by defecation during 48 hours. Fermentation done in stainless steel tanks with temperature control (14ºC).
Serving temperature: 6-7ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage