- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Tejo
- Type: Red Wine
- Tasting Notes: Bright ruby, aged color with pale gold and tawny tones. Fruit aroma, vegetal hints. Medium body with elegant spices and delicate finale.
- Food Pairing: Grilled red meats, light seasoned dishes.
- Type of Bottle: Canada
- Capacity: 750ml
- Cap: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: 45% Castelão, 35% Tinta Roriz and 20% Trincadeira Preta
- Soil: Clay Limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and full de-stemming, fermentation and classing tanning in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature
Serving temperature: 17/18ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|