- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Lisbon
- Type: Red Wine
- Tasting Notes: Bright ruby with purple tones. Big and complex with hints of dry fruits, raspberry and mint, harmonized by smokey oak from the barrel it layed in.
- Food Pairing: Red meats, grills, pasta and cheese.
- Type of Bottle: Borgonha Marquise
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Grape Varieties: 100% Touriga Nacional
- Soil: Clay limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and full de-stemming, fermentation and classic tanning in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature.
Serving temperature: 17/18ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage