- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Lisbon
- Type: White Wine
- Tasting Notes: Citric color with green tones. Finesse and mineral aroma with hints of citrus and fruit, noticeable spices like saffron. Elegant, fresh and velvety aftertaste.
- Food Pairing: Fish, octopus and white meats
- Type of Bottle: Borgonha Marquise
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Grape Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
- Soil: Clay limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and soft pressing, followed by defecation during 48 hours. Fermentation done in stainless steel tanks with temperature control (14ºC).
Serving temperature: 7/8ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage