- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Type: White Wine Verde
- Tasting Notes: Pale citric color with greenish overtones. Transparent, fruity, hints of tropical fruits and flowers. Pleasant aftertaste with a light sweetness.
- Food Pairing: Seafood, salads, sushi, light meals. Can be served as cocktail wine.
- Type of Bottle: Bordalesa ECV 75
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Screw Cap or Cork
- Grape Varieties: 50% Loureiro, 40% Trajadura and 10% Arinto
- Soil: Granitic nature
- Winemaking: Crushing and soft pressing, followed by defecation during 48 hours. The fermentation is made in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature (14ºC)
Serving temperature: 8-10ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|