- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Lisbon
- Type: Red Wine
- Tasting Notes: Deep ruby color. Aroma of ripe red fruits with hints of raspberry. Fruity, medium body, balanced.
- Food Pairing: Meats, pasta and salads
- Type of Bottle: Bordalesa Elite
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Grape Varieties: 70% Aragonês, 20% Castelão and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil: Clay Limestone
- Winemaking: Crushing and full de-stemming, fermentation and classic tanning in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature
Serving temperature: 17/18ºC. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover
of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage