- Oenology Team: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth e Arnaldo Simões
- Region: Douro D.O.C.
- Type: Red Wine
- Tasting Notes: Ruby color. Aroma of red fruits with hints of raspberry. Fruity, light body with a soft and spicy finale.
- Food Pairing: Meats and pastas.
- Type of Bottle: Bordalesa Lux
- Capacity: 750ml
- Closure: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: 50% Touriga Franca, 30% Tinta Roriz and 20% Touriga Nacional
- Soil: Slaty and granitic soils
- Winemaking: The grapes are de-stemmed and crushed after arrival at the winery. The fermentation is done in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature (27ºC)
Serving temperature: 17/18°C. Drink in moderation.
Package in a cool place with humidity of 60% and under the cover of the light
Not suitable for pregnant women and underage
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|